If your organization has an active support agreement (see below), please contact Apteryx support at (877) 278-3799. Type in the session key code provided by our support here:
For quick questions, use our remote chat to talk to a technical support representative. Chat is available Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time, depending on technician availability.
Free Support includes:
- Free email support for issues related to Apteryx Software.
- Access to the Apteryx Knowledgebase.
- Free software updates from the Apteryx Updates web pages.
INITIAL LIMITED SUPPORT
Initial Limited Support is included for software purchased directly from Apteryx. This support includes Basic Services for 30 days after the date of purchase.
For software purchased from an Apteryx dealer (e.g. Suni, Cliniview, OneView, ImageXL, etc.), please visit our OEM Support page to find your support provider.
PAID TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Price: Varies, please see store for details.
Annual Support includes Basic Services and Advanced Services for a period of one year from the date of purchase, or up to 540 minutes of total support time; whichever comes first. Annual Support also includes two (2) hour-long, remote training sessions. Annual Support is limited to single provider and/or single site customers.
Large enterprise or multi-site organizations are required to purchase a Maintenance Agreement instead of Annual Support.
Price: Varies, please see store for details.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
- Designed for multi-site groups and enterprises using XrayVision DCV, Data Manager, and related Apteryx products
- 15% of DCV and related license value
PAID AFTERHOURS AND WEEKEND SUPPORT
- Technical services during non-business hours
- Special projects
- Planned critical support
Price: Per project, contact for details
Paid, onsite services may include:
- Workflow analysis
- Imaging quality analysis
- IT training
- Domestic - First Day (travel, related expense, 8 hrs tech): $2,500 per day1
- Domestic - Consecutive Day (living related expense, 8 hrs tech): $1,500 per day1
- International - First Day (travel, related expense, 8 hrs tech): $4,500 per day2.
- International - Consecutive Day (living related expense, 8 hrs tech): $2,500 per day2.
- Phone and remote support Monday through Friday, 9-5 Eastern, excluding holidays
- Free remote support during Apteryx’s standard business hours
- Free unlimited email support and guidance on issues related to Apteryx Software
- Basic remote installation and configuration of Apteryx Software, limited to:
- Apteryx software installation
- Single-site and standard practices only
- Minor build updates
- Local workstation linking and networked setup of Apteryx Software
- Configuration of Apteryx capture and hardware extensions (does not include configuration and setup of 3rd party hardware)
- Basic integration of Apteryx Software with supported third-party applications
- Advanced remote installation and setup of Apteryx Software
- Consulting on network configuration pertaining to Apteryx Software
- Advanced integration of Apteryx Software with supported third-party applications
- Consulting on Operating System support pertaining to Apteryx Software
- Consulting on Active Directory and Network Security pertaining to Apteryx Software
- Advanced Imaging Device integration and maintenance with Apteryx Software (does not include configuration and setup of 3rd party hardware)
- Advanced image quality troubleshooting
- Extended remote training sessions
- Extended remote and Onsite training sessions
- Priority support queuing for remote and telephone support
- Priority handling of new features and change requests
- After-hours and weekend support available
- Assistance with network configuration pertaining to Apteryx Software
- Assistance with Operating System support pertaining to Apteryx Software
- Assistance with Active Directory and Network Security pertaining to Apteryx Software
- Onsite support for major issues available
- Updates and priority scheduling for deployments and Onsite Services
- Combined Travel and Tech charges include Travel (plane and rental car), Lodging (hotel and food), 8 hours on-site Tech. Continental USA (CONUS) only. Consecutive Day for same location/region only.
- Combined Travel and Tech charges include Travel (plane and rental car), Lodging (hotel and food), 8 hours on-site Tech. Outside Continental USA (OCONUS) only. Consecutive Day for same location/region only.