Today’s dental images are captured with digital x-ray sensors, intra-oral cameras, extra-oral cameras, scanners, and 3D conebeam. You need a state-of-the-art, open architecture digital dental x-ray software.
Why should you and your staff be forced to learn three or four different software programs? With XrayVision® in their practice, thousands of users have already simplified their digital image workflow by using one dental imaging software package.
XrayVision will capture, enhance and display all of your dental images. XrayVision supports image capture from a majority of the different digital sensors available today, as well as phosphor plate scanners, flatbed scanners, intra-oral and extra-oral cameras, 3D conebeam tomography and most other digital sources.
XrayVision incorporates the latest advancements in imaging technology and Apteryx’s patented STB (Secure Tagged Block) file format, an unmodifiable, secure and “loss-less” imaging format. XrayVision also exports to a number of common image file formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and BMP for universal viewing.
XrayVision is the front office solution, too. It duplicates films, creates referral letters and treatment plans, and electronically transfers images as electronic attachments to insurance companies or other doctors. No more lost films, no more wet film duplicators, and shorter insurance payment cycles.
Features and Benefits
- Apteryx’s SIMU, single install multi-use, technology allows for easy installation and updates. Users will be able to take advantage of new technologies as they are developed into XrayVision with our free updates.
- Compatible with a wide variety of hardware including the majority of manufactured intra-oral sensors, phosphor plate scanners, panoramic and cephalometric units, intra-oral cameras, extra-oral cameras, 3D tomography, CT scan, and flat bed scanners.
- Contains a large variety of image analysis tools and enhancements that will allow the user to accurately diagnose and improve on the image quality.
- XrayVision enables users to capture images into completely customizable mounts
- XrayVision is capable of importing images, exporting, burning to cd, and can integrate with your outlook email account to send images.
XrayVision® 1-user base install includes the following:
- NameGrabber™ - Apteryx's patent-pending "bridge" to any Windows practice management program
- Ability to aquire images from most digital intraoral sensors, digital pan and ceph devices, and phosphor plate scanners
- Image capture from analog* and digital intra-oral and extra-oral cameras
- Scanner support for inputing existing film radiographs
- Patient image management
- Built-in image security and encryption
- Automatic document generation
- Network-capable with optional inexpensive PACxv workstation licenses
- Electronic Manual and Window's Help Documents
- Free minor updates available as downloads from the Apteryx website
XrayVision is the industry's leading open-architecture digital image management program.
*Requires a video card with capture abilities.