Experienced C++ Software Engineer / Developer
Overview of Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, 3 – 5 years of in-depth experience developing software solutions in C/C++ for Windows, and the following qualifications:
- Experience building applications with Visual C++,
- Strong understanding of OO design and development,
- Strong understanding of multi-threaded and parallel programming development,
- Database development (SQL Server, MySQL, Access …),
- Client/server application development (Sockets, Web Services, Web Sockets …),
- Thorough understanding of build process and source control systems,
- Software documentation and technical writing.
In addition the candidate must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; the ability to work reliably as part of a larger team; strong verbal and written communication skills; experience working on multiple projects at once and strong time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and a commitment to exceeding quality standards and providing exceptional products and services.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- C#, .NET, and ASP.NET MVC,
- Medical imaging standards/protocols (DICOM, HL7 …),
- Image processing algorithms.
About the Company
Apteryx Inc. is a software development company that creates and develops software applications and systems that are leading products in their respective industry segments. Our current products include OEM dental and medical imaging solutions and extensions for independent dental practices and large domestic and international dental suppliers. Apteryx also provides custom software development services.
Apteryx believes in a fun and creative culture and offers great perks to its employees including professional massages, corporate lunch days, free food and drinks, great retirement package, and a relaxed atmosphere.
Apteryx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation. Join our team!