Human Resources Manager
Apteryx Inc. has an opportunity for a Human Resource Manager to oversee all aspects of the company's HR practices and processes. The Human Resource Manager will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, recommend and document human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Develop and oversee employee recruitment, interview, selection and hiring process.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for onboarding and offboarding staff.
- Develop and maintain a performance review and salary administration process.
- Oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits; respond to employee queries; evaluate current benefits programs and recommend changes to management.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Provide guidance and consultation to managers on human resource related matters.
- Process semi-monthly payroll for US employees and act as back for processing Canadian payroll.
- Provide consultation and assistance to managers on training/regulatory compliance and employee development programs.
- Maintain vacation/PTO and sick leave.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
- SHRM Certification
- 3+ year relevant HR experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Employee relationship management skills
- Exhibits a leadership profile
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Apteryx Inc. is a software development company that creates and develops software applications and systems that are leading products in their respective industry segments. Our current products include OEM dental and medical imaging solutions and extensions for independent dental practices and large domestic and international dental suppliers.
Apteryx believes in a fun and creative culture and offers great perks to its employees including professional massages, corporate lunch days, free food and drinks, great retirement package, and a relaxed atmosphere.
Apteryx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation.